|Welcome to On Target!|
01 November 2013
OTWP Celebrates Five Years
09 March 2013
OTWP COMMUNITY OUTREACH
31 January – 01 February 2013
TD AMERITRADE NATIONAL ADVISOR CONFERENCE
10 October 2012
INDIANA SECRETARY OF STATE ADVISOR CONFERENCE
February 01 – 03, 2012
TD Ameritrade National Conference
October 01, 2011
OTWP Moves Office Location
November 01, 2008
OTWP Officially Opens
October 01, 2008
OTWP Secures Office
July 08, 2008
OTWP Indiana Approved
June, 18 2008
"The Current Market Aftershock"
Using an illustrated timeline, David Booth chronicles US stock market performance in four periods since World War II. His review suggests prevailing market sentiment is often wrong and that investors must stay disciplined through all market environments to pursue their long-term goals.
"The Economics Of Fiscal Deficits"
Many investors are concerned that rising government debt will stunt economic growth and hamper market returns. Marlena Lee examines historical data to test the relationships between fiscal deficits, interest rates, business activity, investment returns, and exchange rates. Her conclusions may surprise investors who are pessimistic about future market performance.
"Father of Modern Finance Weighs In"
- U. of Chicago finance professor Eugene Fama, widely known as the "father of modern finance," discusses whether the government is the biggest risk to economic recovery.
- Dimensional brings financial science to the practical world of investing.
- Research indicates that humans are not naturally wired for prudent, long-term investing.
"Government Intervention and Stock Returns"
- Should equity investors be alarmed by the prospect of greater government intervention in the US economy?
“What Should Investors Do Now?”
– Weston Wellington returns to the topic with a multi-part series on what investors should consider as they move forward.
“Vanguard Founder Gives Investment Tips”
– Washingtonpost.com video interview with Jack Bogle of Vanguard – 2/25/2009
“Stock Picking vs. Index Investing”
– From Yahoo! Video Tech Talk.
“Is It Different This Time?”
– Weston Wellington, DFA VP, offers perspective on the 2008 bear market.
“Noble Thinkers: Theory, Practice and Implementation”
– The American Finance Association and Dimensional Fund Advisors present a documentary on the work and ideas of five recipients of the Nobel Prize in Economics.
Surprise! No Selloff in 2013
Simplicity and Sophistication
Where the Smart Money Is Headed
OTF Second Guessing
Top 10 Money Excuses
Down To The Wire: Another Wall of Worry
In Other News
Cracks in the Crystal Ball
Feb. 7, 2011
Where the Thrills and Chills Will Be in 2011
Feb. 7, 2011
That’s Better Now
July 28, 2011
PERSPECTIVES ON THE U.S. DEBT CEILING DEBATE
Discipline: Your Secret Weapon
The Current Aftershock
Jan. 10, 2011
Analysts Prove Hazardous as Contrarian Stocks Surge
Jan. 8, 20110
Market Predictions, With Many Grains of Salt
Active Management Is Uncompensated Risk
How firms fool equity analysts
Index Funds, Dowdy to Some, Get a Notable Endorsement
Inefficient Markets Are Still Hard to Beat
Staying Calm in a World of Dark Pools, Dark Doings
Active Management Loses in Risk Study
SPIVA Report Year-End 2008
March 24, 2009
Yes, diversification works - eventually
Feb. 22, 2009
The Index Funds Win Again
Jan. 8, 2009
Six Lessons for Investors
Oct. 17, 2008
Buy American. I Am.
Oct. 15, 2008
Is Pessimism Good News?
|Welcome to On Target!|
On Target Wealth Partners provides Independent, Fee-Only Financial Engineering to clients passionate about implementing a strategic financial plan via a long term, scientific approach to wealth management. It sounds complicated, but actually the beauty of our approach is in its simplicity and transparency.
This unique approach to financial services places On Target Wealth Partners and its clients on the same team. Make a commitment today to explore how On Target Wealth Partners can assist you in attaining your life goals and financial dreams … while permitting you more time to relax and enjoy the investment process.